COX & MOORE: CLEVELAND AND BOLIVAR COUNTY FAMILY LAW AND DIVORCE ATTORNEYS
Family legal difficulties require a supportive and experienced advocate to understand your needs and work in favor of your best interests. Contact us today for a free consultation.
At Cox & Moore, PLLC, we understand the emotional and financial difficulties facing the families of divorce. Whether you are concerned about your future financial security or the best interests of your children, we can provide the legal advocacy and support you need to navigate the family legal process and protect your rights.
From your initial consultation through the resolution of your case, we will take the time to understand your unique situation. With a thorough understanding of your family and best interests, we can devise a comprehensive solution tailored to your needs.
Please contact us for assistance with any family law issue:
- Divorce and marital property division:We handle all aspects of divorce including division of complex marital assets, real estate, and retirement assets, as well as resolving issues of spousal support, child custody and visitation, and child support.
- Child custody and visitation:We can help you protect your children’s best interests and your rights to custody or visitation.
- Child support and spousal support:When you are concerned about financial obligations or collecting support we can assert your rights in alimony or child support disputes.
- Enforcement of family court orders:If you are seeking the enforcement of a child support or alimony order, we will aggressively protect your rights through the legal process.
- Modifications to family court orders:If you have been through a change of circumstances including a job loss or injury, we can help you seek the modification of an existing child support or visitation arrangement.
- Establishment of legal paternity: We can assist in challenging or seeking the establishment of paternity in your case.
- Adoption and termination of parental rights:We have experience in both adoptions and the termination of parental rights. Whether you are adopting a step-child, grandchild, or other dependent, we can provide the legal experience you need to protect your rights.
- Prenuptial agreements:If you are getting married, we can review or prepare a prenuptial agreement that will protect your financial investments or security. Act now to protect your future.
With a wealth of practical experience, we are able to provide a supportive environment with a focus on cost-efficient and effective solutions. As family lawyers, we are committed to providing both strong legal advocacy and practical advice to help clients quickly resolve family legal disputes and devise solutions for long-term best interests.